Home > Projects > Embroidery > Travel Sewing Kit
Travel Sewing Kit
printer friendly image
This is a handy carrying case for needles, scissors, rulers and more. The face of the kit is crazy pieced with machine stitching and hand embroidery.
The inside of the case has many compartments for all of the necessities. It is a perfect size to take on a trip or to classes.
The skills needed for this project are covered in Crazy Piecing 101.
Sewing machine skills are needed for the project.
- 1 day/ 6 hr.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Prerequisite: none
- Supply list available after class time is determined.
The class fee does not include any supplies, only the teacher's time and the handout. This is a technique project therefore you will not have a completed project at the end of the class.
- A Private Lesson held at my studio for one to three students is held for a minimum of three hours/maximum of six hours. Cost per hour is $20.00 for each student. Estimated total: $60.00/$120.00 per student, this time frame will not allow everything covered in the handout.
- A Group Lesson held at a store or other location for four to seven students will cost $48.00 per student for the group for the 6 hr. day.
- A Group Lesson held at a store or other location for eight to fifteen students will cost $350.00 for the group for the 6 hr. day.
- For further details see Class Terms for Groups.
Clear line drawings illustrate the piecing and embroidery techniques needed to complete the sewing kit.
This 11-page booklet is printed in black on colored 8-1/2" x 11" reprographic paper and comes enclosed in a clear, resealable plastic bag.
For a photograph of the completed project, click on the printer image above to print from your system.
$15.00 + shipping & handling (added after you enter contact information during PayPal checkout)
[California residents must pay sales tax]
Back to > Embroidery > Projects >Home
Supplies available in the Store related to this project are:
Basic Ordering Information
Place Order - Payment Options - Shipping - Privacy - Copyright - Contact