Class Policies & Cancellations for Students
Classes at Studio Texas
Classes held at Studio Texas are for a one-on-one experience or a small number of people. Class supply lists and directions to Studio Texas are provided only with paid class registrations and are mailed the same or next business day. Class fees include teacher's expertise and the classroom space; in some cases class kits are available for an additional price.
Studio Texas Registration & Cancellation Policy
- If you miss the class, or fail to cancel 10 days prior to date, you forfeit your paid fees but will receive the written information and/or pattern by mail. If you are 30 or more minutes late to class, the teacher has the option to allow you to stay; the above fee information will apply.
- You may not transfer your paid class registration to another person.
- If you cannot stay for the length of the class, please notify the teacher before the class begins. The teacher is not responsible for the techniques that you will miss by leaving class early.
- Classes are restricted to students aged 18 or older unless otherwise noted.
Studio Texas Class Attendance
- Note the time of class, and arrive 10 minutes early.
- Have all of your supplies purchased before the class starts, preferably before the day of class if possible, unless the class comes with a kit.
- Please remember this is supposed to be fun for EVERYONE in class.
- Please do not wear perfume or any kind of fragrance to class.
- Please turn OFF your CELL PHONE during class.
- Please do not bring a child under the age of 18, or a guest to class.
- Please do not bring a pet to class.
- Please remember that the classes all have a listed required skill level. If you sign up for a class and have not met the requirements of these skill levels, it makes a difficult day for the other students in class as well as the teacher. The teacher will make every attempt to cover all the techniques included in the handout, however, due to different learning styles and skill levels we do not guarantee that you will be an expert on any technique by the time you leave the class.
- Please note that the classes are designed with a style that includes specific techniques. If you wish to deviate from the design, which could require further instruction, schedule a Private Lesson.
The classes and patterns in their entirety are designed to be created for personal use only. They may not be reproduced to sell, to write an article on the class techniques, or to teach at another site.
Place Order - Payment Options - Shipping - Privacy - Copyright - Contact